Palácio dos Marqueses de Fronteira

Historic & Religious, Museums

Largo de Sáo Domingos de Benfica 1
Lisbon
1500

Open Hours

Daily Tours: 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00.

Description

Built in the 1670's as a hunting lodge for the first Marquis of Fronteira, Jao Mascarenhas, the palace was later rebuilt following an earthquake in 1755. Baroque trappings are evidenced by the gardens, patios and decor.

Reviews

000

No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.

Write a Review

Current Location