Movimento Arte Contemporânea

Galleries

Rua do Sol ao Rato 9
Rato
Lisbon
1250

Description

Contemporary paintings, sculptures, ceramics, tapestries, jewelry, and coins are on display, 90% of which are by Portuguese contemporary artists and the other 10% of which are by contemporary Portuguese-speaking artists.

Reviews

000

No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.

Write a Review

Current Location